Monday, May 23, 2011

Caden's 6th Month!!

Caden's sixth month was so full of surprises. He found how mobile he could really be and mommy had fun chasing him around everywhere. It was hard at first because we dont have carpet in our living room or hall so he was slipping and sliding all over the place! To say Caden ate us out of house and home would be an understatement! At Caden's 6 month appointment he had grown almost 3 pounds making him 14p13o! He was getting so chunky and I loved it! Also around his 6 months of age he started experimenting in pulling himself up on things. This is interesting since he fell alllllll the time! I can already tell how much of a little trouble maker this little boy of mine is going to be!!!! At around 6  and a half months I finally stopped nursing. Part of me wanted to keep going until he was a year but then the selfish part of me won and he now drinks a bottle of formula a day. I was sad about it at first but Im ok now. I wish these women would stop having girls with all these adorable clothes and bows because it is giving me baby fever....but only for a second and then I get myself into check hahah. Knowing that no matter how many kids we have they will most likely all be boys! and Im ok with that! Caden is still taking his two naps a day and sleeping through the night! He has been sleeping for two hours at a time during his naps! I think he is going through a growth spurt! We also retired the Bumbo this month. We love our bumbo because he was always so small that it made it easy to feed him! But my big boy is in his high chair now! Well until next time maybe next month he will say momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment