Monday, January 24, 2011

Caden's 2nd month!

What a difference one month can make! Everything seemed to just fix itself! Caden and I got in a night routine and things went so much smoother. We bathed, changed his diaper, had a really good night feeding and would rock and listen to music and he started sleeping 5-8 hours at night! It was amazing and so nice to get some sleep in. Caden probably started smiling at 2 and a half months. He is such a sweet baby so everything makes him smile. I made sure I made the goofiest faces at him though to really tickle his funny bone. Luke really got a kick out of his goofy wife too. Caden was rolling over from his stomach to his back great by the end of his two months! And he has had excellant head control since the day he was born! It was amazing to see a 1 week old trying to lift his head up!Everyday spent with Caden reminded me how amazing my life really was and how much God has blessed me! Caden was baptised on Dec. 19th and it was such a special day! Even my grandparents were in town and got to spend the special moment with us. Christmas was so special for us because it was Caden's first Christmas. I remember waking up so early because I was so excited. We cooked breakfast and made a fire. We opened Caden's gifts for him and he slept through the whole thing haha. Oh well babies will be babies! Caden also loved to be sung to! I sang everything that came to my mind and even one time while I was trying to shower and Caden was screaming in his bouncer I sang twinkle twinkle the whole time! Another month flew by and more memories made. On to new adventures! Maybe month 3 will bring the giggles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment